Dark Snow


This week i open the first page of 365 pages of a new book. It’s 2014 – another 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8.760 hours, 525.600 minutes, 3.153.600 seconds of stunggle, growth, progress, experience, and i’m ready for that.

I start this year with Dark Snow photoshoot, so this is my first photoshoot for 2014 edition. I am so excited  for my first appearance at this years. Wearing  a black sweater with tribal motifs make me look sexy (am i?). I also use dark blue jeans and i really like the shoe production PAKALOLO boots. Thanks a lot for the photographer as my brother and also for my bestfriend Jesse to edit some photos (not all) for free. ((LOL))








That’s all! Quotes for this week: “2014. Happy New Year, Happy New Days, Happy New Desires, Happy New Chances, Happy New You.”

6 comments:

  1. ohhh man you're pics are improving every day more and more. youu deserve the best! you will be a famous blogger. great post.
    fran

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks fran. well u are a great fashion blog. thanks to always support me dude.

      Delete
  2. Hi Willy ! amazing sweater, so stylish !
    Would you like to follow each other??


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivan. Hope u enjoying my another photoshoot.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Outfit, I love the sweater :-) Greetings.


    http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete